Marie Sklodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (MSCA-Fellow)
The Cellular Systems Genomics Group at the Josep Carreras Research Institute is looking for a postdoc candidate of a MSCA fellowship!
If you are interested in Single-Cell Genomics, Machine Learning and their application to Personalized Medicine, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do we look for?
The ideal candidate is eligible for a MSCA individual fellowship and has the following characteristics:
- PhD in Computational Biology, Genomics or any similar field with strong analytical, statistical modelling and programming skills.
- Previous experience in single-cell and/or spatial genomics.
- Previous experience to develop computational methods with applications in biology.
- Good communication skills.
- Published research in international peer reviewed journals.
- A high level of motivation and interest in biology research.
More information can also be found here: https://www.carrerasresearch.org/en/msca-postdoctoral-fellowships_207369