Open Call for 16 MSCA Postdoc Fellows in Blood Disorders (first deadline May, 7th 23)
Our Cellular Systems Genomics Group at the Josep Carreras Research Institute is looking for 2 postdoc candidates of a MSCA fellowship!
If you are interested in Single-Cell Genomics, Immunotherapy, Machine Learning and their application to Personalized Medicine in Multiple Myeloma, please, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do we look for?
The ideal candidate is eligible for a MSCA individual fellowship and has the following characteristics:
- PhD in Computational Biology, Genomics or any similar field with strong analytical, statistical modelling and programming skills.
- Previous experience to develop computational methods with applications in biology.
- Background in immunology.
- Good communication skills.
- Published research in international peer reviewed journals.
- A high level of motivation and interest in biology research.
- Previous experience in single-cell and/or spatial genomics is a plus.
More information can also be found here.